Monday, February 1, 2010

Ipad....




Everyone is now aware that I am a huge apple fan. Anything I can spend money on that is apple affiliated i am there. I have anticiapting and waiting and longing for the Apple tablet and its officially finally here. And I gotta say, although at first I was all like I NEED ONE immediatly, now i think i can hold off a bit. I do have a few problem,s with it. first off the name. I cant stand it its like so feminine hygiene.... it sounds like Ipad brought to you by always with WINGS! It does seem like a giant Iphone, so do i really need an ipad? I just want it!!! itsa so pretty!!! I will say that i am going to wait until the second or third generation in order for apple to work out all the kinks. Thats the power of branding will do to you-get you to buy things you may not really need!

No comments:

Post a Comment