Monday, February 15, 2010

One Minute Film

I have always loved production. It is something that stirs something within me that just makes me and keeps me exited. From thinking up of an idea to then deciding how you are going to execute your plan. It starts off from an idea to then becoming a great production that will be around forever. Our concept of our one minute film is following a local band collect footage from them and create a one minute piece which will encourage people to support their local music scene. The guys from the band, When Titans Fall, were exited and one band member even had goosebumps when the end result was viewed! It is amazing how something a team of people have created can inspire and stir emotions within others. there is no doubt in my mind that all though media is used for bad-that it would have a greater effect if people strive to create things for good-to pass along a positive message or thought. I have edited things before and I am quite certainly one who is a perfectionist when it comes to editing. All in all, about four hours was spent editing the one minute film together. Even though that might seem like alot for most people, i enjoyed every single minute of it!

1 comment: