Monday, November 30, 2009

Batman


I am a batman girl, I love batman. Owning the game, I know it is incredible. The whole mood of the game is dark and mysterious much like the character. It is unreal how life like the avatars are. The scenery is very detailed and leaves no stone unturned-there is something everywhere. The cut away scenes are very movie like and really draws you in. This I think, could be a perfect example of video gaming as an art. This game is beautifully done. What I found interesting is that in the beginning of the game there is a villain and she is female, she is the jokers sidekick. In my experience it is rare to see a woman play a bad guy. When she is portrayed as a bad guy she is very under dressed and very sexual. Although she is wearing a short dress, nothing else about his character screams SEXY! Batman's go to person is also a woman, the oracle she finds out all information when batman needs it. She comes thru on Batman's earpiece to help him whenever necessary. It was nice to see a woman also being on the helpful side and did in no way need rescuing. I would recommend this game to anyone, it is entertaining, enjoyable, and seems very real.

No comments:

Post a Comment