Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Techno Trends


I just had my first class, and must say i am exited for the upcoming semester. Techno Trends is really going to teach me new things-considering i am not up to date with all the new technological trends because i don't understand them, it'll be great to learn the different things that are now available to us. In class this week, we had to set up a Twitter account which i am not all to crazy about but I'll give it a whirl. Another thing I am really exited about is the one minute film contest. When this was announced my interest was even more peaked and I can't wait to actually start on it. It really is going to be a challenge but i am really looking forward to it. In general I am exited about learning about how far we have come and where we are going. We are growing and moving at such a fast rate its almost daunting to think about. Technology is here to stay and is only going to continue growing-might as well get with the times! All in all, I think it is going to be a great class that I really am going to benefit from and learn a ton of new things.

No comments:

Post a Comment